High Safety Multipurpose Boot for Fire fighting use (Structural, Forest, Traffic, Fire..) Lightweight and flexible with maximum protection. Firefighters boots of a higher quality class with modern design and excellent properties.
- Standards: HI3 + CI + AN (F2A) + SRC - EN 15090: 2012
- Upper: Full black grain leather fire and water resistant breathable (Water vapour coefficient > 40 mgrs/cm2 ) and great abrasion resistance.
- Inner lining: Crosstech ® lining. Four layer membrane, waterproof and breathable (Water vapour coef. > 25mgrs/cm²). High abrasion resistance (>500.000 cycles). Blood, body fluids and common chemicals resistant.
- Inner Sole : 2 layers (polyester cover by grey Cambrelle.) Washable, anatomically formed, exchangeable.
- Insole: HTP (High Tenacity Polyester) penetration resistant insole (> 1.300 Nm resistance) better than Kevlar ®
- Sole: antistatic, fireproof Rubber nitrile / polyurethane, with anti- slippery relieve. Fuel oil and slip resistant.
- Toe cap: composite Vincap ® toe cap with external rubber protection.(Lighter, no deformation, temperature isolated)
- Threads: made of Kevlar, double; water & fire proof.
- Reflective parts: Wide and fire resistant 3M® reflector.
- Closing system: not available
- Sizes: 36 to 50 (EU)
- Height: 32 cm (±5%, size 42)
- Weight:2,35 Kg (±5%, size 42)