Bonpet’s automatic fire extinguishing ampoule is indispensable everywhere you assume that the temperature will rise rapidly, when the fire starts (ceiling or wall close to the potential location for a fire). The best effect for extinguishing fires of class A is when the ampoule covers approximately 8m3 of an area. Suitable for extinguishing fires of classes A, B and F.
- Usable in indoor areas.
- Easy to assemble or dismantle.
- It has a 10-year product life expectancy and therefore 10-year warranty.
- No need for maintenance.
- Works for all fires of classes A,B or F.
- Human and environment friendly (no halons).
- Can be thrown into the origin of a fire.
- No false alarms, it activates only when the temperature rises.
- Does not causes any damages during the fire extinguishing and its remaining components are easily cleaned.
- Aesthetic look.
- Slovenian product.
When a fire breaks out in a small enclosed area and temperatures rise, extinguishing liquid simultaneously begins to heat and as a result of that the liquid starts to extend in the glass ampoule. When the temperature of the liquid extinguisher is approximately 85°C + 5°C the glass breaks into pieces which allows the liquid to drop into the area where endothermic process begins. It takes the energy from the fire and starts to cool the area. As a side product of this endothermic reaction, small quantities of nitrogen and carbon dioxide are released. Their function is to prevent the entrance of oxygen to the burning area. Remaining components that do not decay form a protective layer over the surface of the extinguishing liquid, which prevents re-ignition.